On Wednesday, October 10th, Officer M. McNeil was dispatched to the lobby of the Quincy Police Station to speak with a victim regarding a larceny. Officer McNeil took the initial report, and a follow-up investigation was assigned to Detective James Menz of our Bureau of Criminal Investigations.
Based on a thorough investigation by Detective Menz, and information he learned, Detective Menz applied for and was granted a search warrant for 25 Buckley Street #3, Quincy.
At approx. 3:42am this morning, October 18, 2018, members of the QPD Bureau Of Criminal Investigations, SWAT Team, and Crisis Negotiation Team executed the search warrant.
Robert Bozeman, 29, of 25 Buckley St #3, Quincy was arrested and charged with the following:
- Human Trafficking
- Assault with a Deadly Weapon (Gun)
- Threats to Commit A Crime
- Armed Assault to Murder
- Possession a Firearm without FID
- Discharging a Firearm within 500 feet of building
- Possession of Ammunition w/out FID
- Assault Deadly Weapon (gun)
- Possession with Intent to Distribute Class B (cocaine)
- Possess of an Electric Stun Gun without FID/LTC as well as numerous Assault & Battery charges.
He is expected to be arraigned in Quincy District Court this afternoon.