TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Residence A Single family
Residence B Multifamily, low density
Residence C Multifamily, medium density
Business A Local Business
Business B General Business
Business C Central Business
Industrial A Light Industry
Industrial B Heavy Industry
The following special districts are also hereby established and described in Section 8.0 of this Ordinance:
Flood Plain Overlay District (Section 8.1)
Open Space (Section 8.2)
Quincy Center District-l0 (QCD-10) and Quincy Center District-15 (QCD-15) (Section 8.3)
Planned Unit Development (Section 8.4)
Planned Unit Development 1 (Section 8.4)
2.2.1 Establishment. The boundaries of the districts established in Section 2.1 are established as shown on the map entitled "Zoning Map of the City of Quincy," as amended from time to time, which map, with all explanatory matter thereon, is attached to and made a part of this Ordinance. The zoning map shall be on file in the office of the Building Commissioner of the City.
2.2.2 District Boundaries; Uncertainties and Resolution. The boundaries between districts are as shown on the zoning map. Where uncertainty exists with respect to the boundaries of districts, the following rules shall apply:
1. Boundaries indicated as approximately following the center lines of streets and waterways shall be construed as following such center line.
2. Boundaries indicated as approximately following plotted lot lines shall be construed as following such lot lines, unless they are otherwise indicated on the map.
3. Boundaries indicated as following shorelines shall be construed as following such shorelines at mean low water level.
4. Boundaries indicated as following railroad or rapid transit lines shall be construed to be midway between the main tracks.
5. Boundaries indicated as being approximately parallel to the center lines of streets or other features indicated in subsections 1 through 4 of this Section shall be construed as being parallel thereto and at such distance therefrom as indicated on the zoning map.
Distances not specifically given on the zoning map shall be determined by the scale of the zoning map.
6. Where physical or cultural features existing on the ground differ from those shown on the zoning map, or on other circumstances not covered by subsections 1 through 5of this Section, the Building Commissioner shall interpret the district boundaries.