Campaign Finance Reports

The Office of Campaign and Political Finance requires School Committee candidates to file Campaign Financial Reports (CFR) with the City Clerk. These reports are available by year from the left side bar.

All other Municipal and State Candidates, including Mayoral, City Councillor, State Representative and State Senator Candidates, are required to file directly with the Office of Campaign and Political Finance.

To visit the OCPF site, please click here.